For those of you who know me, I love making nutritional fruit smoothies. They are a great way to get your nutrients including fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals — all in one delicious, convenient drink. I often add protein powder, and boost it with flax seed or chia seeds for extra omega-3s and health benefits.
Here’s a recipe for my favorite daily smoothie:
- 8 oz almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 scoop of vanilla or unflavored vegan protein powder
- 1 scoop of Greens Balance
- 1 scoop of Daily Fiber Boost (has 12 g fiber and 12 g soluble fiber)
- half a banana
- 3 organic strawberries
- small handful of organic blueberries
- 4 chunks of fresh pineapple
- ice and water
Blend until smooth and enjoy!